Thursday, September 11, 2008

Going strong....

Well, I'm still feeling great and things are going well. I got cleared from the doctor to go back to work, which I'm so excited about. Of course, I'm only going to go half days to start. I'll still have treatment in the morning and if I'm feeling well enough, I'll go to work in the afternoons. I'm going to start tomorrow, which I'm so excited about. I went to band and cheer practice tonight and it felt so great to be back. I'm super excited about going to the game tomorrow night! God has been so great in blessing me with remission and feeling so good. I can only pray that I continue to feel this great. Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate so much what everyone is doing for me, with your prayers, all the benefits and donations, everything! I can never express how much gratitude I feel. Thank you!

1 comment:

amber said...

Yay Leigha!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I'm so happy you get to go back to doing what you love!!! You are truely an inspiration!!! Keep going strong, I miss you. Love you!!!