Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Home again

Hello all! I was finally released today and am SO THANKFUL to be back home. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. It was definitely a rough stay as I only went to the hospital to get blood and they wound up finding pneumonia. I guess thats what I get for standing in the rain! They also found an infection and had to take out my hemed which was not fun. I was poked and stuck with so many needles while I was there.....not fun. That's why I am so thankful to God for getting me through and helping me get well to get home. I pray now that He continues to heal me and I continue to get better so I can get back to work. So, since I'm home, I will definitely be making a stop at the game on Friday. Not sure I'll stay the whole time, as I can't afford to get sick again but I will be making an appearance. So, until then, I'll continue to update you and see you Friday!

2 comments:

ashley said...

Hey Leigha,
I just found your blog from in the newspaper last night and I finally caught up to your latest post. I'm glad to hear you are improving and I hope it continues to get better. I'm always thinking of you and praying you'll be back to school before you know it. I know everyone misses you and I'm sure band is not the same without you!
Ashley Forsthoefel

shelleyb said...

Hi Leigha,
I just got caught up on your journey and feel like I have been wishing you well since you started to come to Dr. Geise with such miserable pain. I will definately continue to pray for you to keep having good days!!!! Keep the faith!!!
Shelley Baker
(Dr. Geise's Assistant)