Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9 letter word that starts with R.....

REMISSION!!! God is so magnificant and I AM IN REMISSION!! =) PTL! Thank you all for your prayers!! Now, it's time to stay in remission with the maintanance chemo so keep those prayers coming! I am just so thankful to be in remission as I know it should only get easier from here. My treatments are now 4 days a week but the 1st day is the longest and the roughest. The last 3 are fairly easy treatments and don't take long. So, I should be getting back to work soon. My goal is to make it there by months end and I've been pretty good at accomplishing my goals =) God is so great!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

yeah! congratulation!!!! I am so happy to hear that. I talk to casey at least once a week to see if she has an update. She told me last week that they were testing bone marrow to see if you are in remission and i have been wondering ever since then what the news was. i am glad to hear that everything is looking up for you. i will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers! God Bless ~Amy (foreman)Longstreth~

amber said...

I texted you last night but I just wanted to say it again CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you girl!! You are so strong. I admire your courage and determination to get through all of this. Lots of prayers coming your way in hopes that maintainance goes just as well!! Love you!!!