Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Better day

Today was definitely a better day. I was able to go to work again for second half of the day. Tomorrow I plan on trying to go for 3/4 of the day and Friday the whole day. The doctor told me yesterday that my counts should be good the next 2 weeks so I want to try to get in as many full days as possible. Then, in 2 weeks when I have treatment 4 days in a row, she said my counts may be down. So, those weeks I'll need to try to take it easy, which probably means half days if I'm feeling good (which I pray I am). Treatment should slowly start to not be as rough I hope. Next Tuesday, I have to get a port put in my chest. The dr said I'll like it better than my hemed because it's under the skin. You really can't tell it's there. You can shower like normal (which is great news) and you don't have wires hanging out of your chest, which is great. I'm still not looking forward to the surgery though. I pray it goes well and isn't painful. I'll also have to get another I.T. chemo that day, which Im not looking forward too. It seems like it'll be another rought Tuesday, so I'm praying it isn't that bad. So, if you'll keep me in your prayers again, that would be great! Right n0w, I'm praying that the rest of my week is great as well as my weekend. And, I know God will provide =)

No comments: