Sunday, October 26, 2008

What a weekend

I had a great weekend!! The wedding was so much fun. Sara looked so beautiful! And it was so great to be OUT OF MY HOUSE! And better yet, seeing my friends and just hanging out and having a good time. I had a lot of fun. Today, I went to church then went to Delphos with my dad to see my grandma. She's in a nursing home and isn't expected to make it much longer. I pray God takes her peacefully home. Then I went to Lima since I was halfway there. Dad came along. We ate at Golden Corral...yummy, then stopped at the mall quick. I wanted to pick up a SpongeBob lamp for Logan for christmas. I can't wait to give it to him. He loves his SpongeBob =) Too cute. So, tomorrow is my treatment day but it should be a good day still. This treatment doesn't bother me like last week. I'm going to try to go to school this week full days. I've got to get back!! Friday is our first playoff game which I'm excited for! It should be a great week!

1 comment:

amber said...

I'm so glad your feeling so well. I pray for your continued health, have fun this week at school!!