Monday, October 6, 2008

Pray for me

Tomorrow's the big day.....and I have to say I'm slightly freaked. I'm not 100% sure how they're going to put in the port so I'm nervous. They're doing the I.T. chemo first then flipping me over on my back to put in the port. I have to be there at 6am. After all that, we'll go to the office to get my regular treatment. So, you're prayers would be greatly appreciated. I'm praying everything goes ok and I won't be in any pain. I'm also praying that I feel good the rest of the week. Yesterday and today, I felt a little....well, the only way to describe it is blah. I felt nauseated and just plain tired and blah. I took a nap today and felt pretty good afterwards and I feel good now. So, hopefully that's past. Well, your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. Especially tomorrow as I go through this surgical procedure. I know God will be there with me the entire time, helping me through it.

No comments: