Saturday, October 11, 2008

Amazing people

All I can say is WOW!! Last night, at the game, I was presented with 2 more fundraiser checks, totaling over $5800.00!! Coldwater FCCLA-Thank you so much!! First, the car wash, now the Penny Stall. You guys have raised so much money for me and I can never thank you enough!! To my band students, Mr. Ruckman, Mr. Lehman, and the band boosters-You guys are the best!! I absolutely love the Win the Fight bracelets and for you to donate all the money from the sale of them is so wonderful!! And people are still buying them!! I can never thank you enough for all you have done!!

I have never felt so blessed with all of these fundraisers. I definitely wouldn't be able to pay my bills without this money coming in. And there's still more fundraisers being planned!! I know the freshman and sophomore class at Coldwater is planning a dance with proceeds going to me. CJ Highmarks ((I miss you guys!!) are also planning a benefit for me on Weds. Nov. 12th from 4-10. All tips and a proceed of the evenings sales will go to me. They are also holding some auctions as well. I am so overwelmed with all of the fundraising efforts. It means so much and I truly appreciate it. Words can not describe how thankful I feel. God is SO AWESOME and you are all truly his angels in disguise!! THANK YOU!!!!

1 comment:

amber said...

Hey Girlie!! How do I get one of those bracelets??