Friday, October 24, 2008

Bring on the rain

Well, weds evening, my temp ended up getting over 103. Yeah, way to high huh. So, my stepdad ended up taking me to Lutheran ER AGAIN at 10 that night. And I ended up being admitted....AGAIN! And here's the best part (sense sarcasm here) when the doctor saw me today, he said it was only a chemo fever and I could have just stayed home and taken tylenol, there was no need to come to the ER. WHY DIDNT THEY TELL ME THAT LAST WEEK??? He said the type of treatment I got last week and this week is known for high fevers. Since I'm getting further into remission, its starting to affect me differently. I felt fine yesterday but since I didn't get admitted until after midnight weds, I couldn't see the dr til today so I had to stay. The doctor said I only need to worry about a high fever if my counts are low and my counts are up and good so.....Next time, I'll stay home!! He cleared me for all normal activity. He even said I could go to the game, just stay warm and dry. So, I'm going but I'm not going to stay the entire time. I just want to see the halftime show. I know we'll win so no worries there =) Tomorrow I have a friend's wedding to go too. I'm so excited because I havent seen my friends in forever!! I feel pretty good and I'm ready to get back to normal. Next weeks treatment is only one day and this particular type of treatment doesn't bother me so I should be good. Ready to get back to work!!! GO CAVS!!

No comments: