Friday, October 17, 2008

Home again

Well, I didn't make it to the rest of my treatments or work the rest of the week. I ended up being sick all night Weds and getting a fever of 101.7. So, I ended up in the Lutheran ER on Thursday morning. They got my vomiting under control but my temp was still high so I got admitted. I was NOT happy. They ran a bunch of tests and stuff. I woke up today feeling much better. I think it was the chemo that made me so sick because this happened the last time I had this type of treatment too. But, the doctors are worried it may possibly be my new port. But, when the dr came in today, she said so far the blood cultures on the port are negative and since I was feeling better, she let me come home, PTL! So, now we just have to pray that the port is fine and the doctors can figure out why I keep getting sick. Keep me in your prayers! I just want to feel great and get back to my life. I HATE missing work and football games!! Right now, I'm missing the game and it sucks. But, the Cavs are winning which helps. So, GO CAVS! And pray I stay healthy.

No comments: