Saturday, October 4, 2008

Busy weekend

So far, the weekend has been pretty good. I was able to go to work every day except Tuesday, due to treatment. I went to the game last night in St. Henry, which we won-GO CAVS! =) And this morning, I went to the JV game at home. So, I've been busy. I did come home today though with a headache so I took a nap (a long nap lol). Now, I'm just taking it easy in front of the TV. This Tuesday, I have to be at the hospital at 6am!!! Way to early for me but it's the only time they could get me in so they can do the I.T. along with putting my new port. So, Monday night we're going to go stay with Bri since she lives in Ft. Wayne. That way we don't have to get up so early. It'll still be too early for me! But, I can sleep after my treatment I guess. I should feel well enough this week to go to work and the games again. I'm hoping and praying from here on out, I feel good so I can be back for good. I know God is still healing me but I need to take it easy and not over do it. Thank you for your continued prayers and support. It means so much to me!

1 comment:

Olga said...

Hi baby!
I am so glad you had a good weekend. It seems strange not being there with you this weekend since I have been there so much through all of this. God is so good and HE has healed you and with our faith and yours He is continuing to strengthen you as you continue to fight your battles with this. You are a strong woman but don't forget He is stronger and He is there for you when your strength wanes. I LOVE YOU and will see you Monday night.
love,
mama