Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quick update

Just a quick update to let everyone know I'm doing great. The past 2 days, I've felt great and I couldn't feel more blessed. God has been so great to me. I'm praying that I continue to feel great. I'm trying so hard to get back to work full days (I've only been working 1/2-3/4 days) butI don't want to rush it or push to fast. I know God is continuing to heal me and I'll keep feeling better and better. Tomorrow is going to be another busy Friday with work and the game tomorrow night. It's our JH band show, where the 7th and 8th grade bands march with us. It's also All Squad Night which means the 7th and 8th grade as well as the JV will cheer with the Varsity. So, it's going to be a busy night. But, I'm looking forward to it!! =) Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: