Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Time to PARTY!!!!

Biopsy came back GREAT!!! I am officially in maintenance!!!! And I am so excited!!!!! Once a month for about a year and a half. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not even describe how wonderful I am feeling right now!!!! I made it through! God got me through! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They definitely worked!! What an awesome God we serve! He has taught me so much during these 7 months and has changed me for the better. It is now time to celebrate kicking this things butt!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I think I found (and decided) on an apartment. I'm hoping to move Easter weekend but I don't think I'm going to have a garage sale before hand. I'm just to busy to try to plan it. So, instead, I'm going to try to sell the couch, loveseat, coffee table and end tables, and desk I have so it'll give me less stuff to move. Than, while I'm packing/moving, I'll sort stuff into a "garage sale" pile. So, if you know anyone who needs the stuff I listed above, let me know!! And, like I said, we're going to need help moving! Friday the 9th and Saturday the 10th. Last time I moved, I couldn't seem to get much help so hopefully this time, I can find more volunteers. But, we'll see =)

NO MORE CANSER-NO MORE CANSER-NO MORE CANSER!!!!! PTL PTL PTL PTL!!!!! =)

1 comment:

amber said...

Hey Girlie....we'll buy your couch and loveseat....how much do you need for them? Also we can help move ya too...so there's two more people you have to help. We won't be in town that weekend till the afternoon though. Ryan has to work in Columbus till around Noon. So that would put us back home by 3 or 4. Let me know if you can use us.