Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Miserable

I think I'm home free and everythings a-ok and I hit a stumbling block. Last night around 9, my upper back started hurting and I was getting short of breath. I took some tylenol and went to bed, hoping it'd be gone by morning. No such luck. I was still short of breath but I thought, well I'll go to work and see what happens. The pain in my upper back got worse and was still short of breath. I am now completely miserable. It feels like dejavu from last summer!!! The pain is in the same spot as where the second spinal fracture was, which worries me. I called my dr and talked to her and she thinks it may just be inflammation around where the fracture used to be, as it should be healed. So, I'm supposed to keep an eye on it and give her a call tomorrow. She said if it gets worse, to go to the ER but I hate hospitals so I'm trying to tough it out. I took some hardcore pain meds and they've kinda helped but not much. The shortness of breath isn't so bad but man does my back hurt. SO BAD!!!! I just want to cry but crying makes it hurt worse. I pray that it's not fractured again and it is just inflammation and it will be gone by morning. If not, I'm worried as to what the doctor will want me to do. I just can't seem to win!!!! The dr said that it's not the disease so no worries there. But I'm still freaked since the pain is in the same area as the second fracture and feels about how it did last summer. So, pray for me...again. I know God will heal me yet again. As for the hip and neck pain, thankfully that's gone. But I'd rather have that pain than this pain!! I am absolutely miserable!!

I signed the papers on my new apartment today =) YAY!!! I am definitely moving on April 9th and 10th (thursday and friday) and if we need too, we'll finish up on Saturday. I start paying rent on the 10th though so I'd like to have everything moved by then. Again, any and all helpers are appreciated!!! =)

No comments: