Saturday, March 21, 2009

Great Season Cavs!!!

What a busy day!! This morning started out with Junior High solo and ensemble. I had to be at Minster at 8am. Too early lol. But I made it through and the kids did pretty good. I went straight from Minster to the school to leave for the basketball game in Bowling Green. It was a great game but sadly, the Cavs lost. What a great season though!! Congrats Cavs on an outstanding season and all the excitement!! It's been great cheering them on and I can't wait til next school year!!

On another note, I am in so much pain. My back is sore from where they went in for the biopsy, my hip, butt and leg hurt from the dr hitting the nerve. Driving kills and even being a passenger hurts. Needless to say, after the long drive to and from BG and sitting through the game, I am miserable. Sitting is uncomfortable and trying to sleep is not fun. I'm praying that it heals and stops hurting, which I'm sure it will. It's just a little rough waiting for it to get better. So keep me in your prayers. Pray for healing and a new apartment!! God is always working =)

No comments: