Monday, March 23, 2009

Garage sale time!!

So, I think I found a place and it's here in Celina. Nice place, decent rent. But, I have way to much junk to fit into it so I'm going to have a garage sale next weekend. I'm just praying the weather is nice for it and a lot of people show up. I have furniture to get rid of plus loads of other stuff. So, hopefully it'll go well and I'll sell everything. I think I'll be moving Easter weekend. Good Friday and Saturday. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!! Please get ahold of me if you can help!!

Tomorrow is my first day of maintenance. I should get my bone marrow results, which I'm praying are good and I'm sure they will be. I have to be at Lutheran at 8:30am for I.T. chemo. YUCK!! But I.T. is better than a biopsy any day!! Then, we'll head to the office for a doctor's visit and a quick chemo push. Shouldn't be too bad of a day. My hip is still bothering me and gets to hurting pretty bad. My neck hasn't been bothering quite as much today so I'm hoping that is going away. Not sure what's up with my hip though. Have to see what the dr says tomorrow. So, keep those prayers a coming!! God is continually working and I am so thankful for everything He has done in my life!!

No comments: