Friday, March 20, 2009

Time for more prayers

So, I found out today that I have to be out of my house by the end of April.....wonderful. I knew it was coming but I didn't think it would be this quickly. And it sucks cause I love this house. But I understand that they have to try to sell it or get a renter in here that they can make some money off of. It just sucks that I only have about a month to find something. Next week is going to be crazy with cheer and if the basketball game makes state and then the following week I'll be in NYC. So that leaves me with about 3 weeks to find a decent place and move.....AGAIN. I hate moving. So, time to pray me into a new house. I'd like to continue renting. I can't afford to buy anyways so renting will work fine. I just need a big enough place to hold all my stuff. So, pray God leads me into something nice.

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. We have junior high solo and ensemble until 3 and then we leave for BG for the game at 4. So a non stop day!! Hopefully the Cavs bring home a victory. Then we'll be off to state next week!! GO CAVS!!

I miss you too Am! Get ahold of me when you're in town next!!

No comments: