Thursday, March 12, 2009

Let's go Cavs!

Well, we won our tournament game last night, which was so exciting!! It was a great game! We now play on Saturday at 1:00pm for the District title. Should be another exciting one!! =)

My bone marrow biopsy is scheduled for Weds. morning. Not looking forward to it but I know I'll get through it and be fine. Just keep me in your prayers!! Pray that it's not too painful and the results come back good (which I know they will!). The kicker is, if we win Saturday, we'll play on Weds. night. Which will be interesting after a biopsy but I know I'll get through.

I was hoping to start back up at Highmarks next month. Once the biopsy results come back and I start maintenance, I think I'll be ready to start working again. I had thought that I was going to be able to get my Weds. night bar shift back. I recall being told that it was there for me when I was well enough to take it back. But, apparently, the girl who took it over can't afford to give it up-which I understand.....but still. I never wanted to stop working it in the first place....I kinda had to due to my health. And I was under the impression the entire time I was fighting canser, that I was going to be able to get it back when I was ready. But, I guess not. Yes, I'm upset. I loved that shift, especially with golf season coming up and my golfers. But, I am trying to be positive and know God has something planned for me. Like I told my sister, maybe God is telling me I'm not ready to start bartending yet. And, I know that if a shift becomes available, they're going to notify me. And the girl working Weds. night bar is moving in August or September and I'm able to get it back then, if I want. So, we'll see what happens. I've definitely got to do something to get me through the summer with household bills and medical expenses. Yikes!! No worry's though. God will provide. He always does =)

No comments: