Thursday, March 19, 2009

Made it through

I made it through the biopsy. And PTL, it didn't hurt as badly as the last time. The doctor used more numbing medicine then last time which REALLY helped. Only problem we had was when she was going in for the marrow, she hit a nerve in my butt, which caused a shooting pain down my leg to my foot. Very painful. But, other than that, it went well and the marrow looked great. I start maintenance chemo on Tuesday. So glad to be done and have made it through!! Praise God for helping me through!!!! He truly is an awesome God! I'm still sore today. My butt hurts and I keep having slight pains in my leg from her hitting the nerve. It's hard to get comfortable sitting and especially sleeping!! I was able to make it to the game last night though, which was great. I didn't drive, as driving is very painful after a biopsy. The game was great and we WON!! We now play again on Saturday in Bowling Green again. I'm so excited that our team is doing so well!! It would be awesome if we made it to state! GO CAVS!!!

1 comment:

amber said...

Congrats on getting through!! I'm so excited for you to be finally be done with all this. I'm sure it's a relief for you. Congrats to the Cavs for making it so far. I'm so happy that you can get back to life now, good luck with maintainance. I miss you, love you!!!