Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Biopsy day is looming

Tomorrow is the day......YUCK! I am so not looking forward to getting my biopsy tomorrow morning. And it's bright and early too, at 8:00am. Not fun. I have some meds I'm going to take to chill me out and help with the pain so we'll see how it goes. Pray that I get through ok and the test results come back great. Once we get the results back, I'll start maintenance chemo. I've still been having some hip pain and I think I pulled something in my neck as well. Either that or it's hurting due to stress from worrying about this stupid biopsy. I feel like I should go to the chiropractor but they scare me now with the whole issues with my back. So, we'll see what the doctor says tomorrow. I'm excited about the game. Definitely not excited about the long drive after getting drilled in the back but excited for the game. Hopefully the Cavs come out on top!! So tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Hopefully it is a good day!! GO CAVS!!

No comments: