Sunday, March 8, 2009

Things are getting crazy

It has been a wild week. With my crazy counts, the basketball game on Friday, and band and choir contest on Saturday, I am whipped!!! Friday night was pretty exciting. It was a great game and the Cavs came out on top, winning the Sectional title. We now play on Tuesday, which may cause a slight problem for me, as that's the scheduled day for my biopsy. I'm supposed to get bloodwork done again on Monday to see where my counts are. If they are still low, then the biopsy will be rescheduled. If they are ok, than we'll still do it this week. Now, I just need to try to reschedule it for Weds, as there is NO WAY I want to have it done on Tuesday, then try to go to a basketball game (which I am NOT missing!!). So, we'll see. Saturday was fun. Yes, I was extremely tired but I made it through. The choir got a II which is good but they didn't qualify for state. The band got a I which means they do qualify for state. So exciting!! I am so proud of all of them!! It's going to be a crazy next few weeks to get them prepared for state, which is in May. But, I know they can do it! Plus, we'll be going to NYC in April, which I'm so excited for! I've been there before but can't wait to go back. So the last few months of school will be busy! I'm so ready to get back to normal and get my energy back. Though I'm not excited about this stupid biopsy. But, once I get through it, we'll start maintenance. And I know God will get me through it.

On another note, if you follow my blog, click on the followers tab to the right of the post. I'd love to see who all reads it! =)

No comments: