Thursday, March 5, 2009

So very tired.....

I had bloodwork done again today. Since my counts were lower Monday then last week, they wanted to check them again today, before the weekend. And........they are even lower then they were Monday!! My white count is only 1.1 which is so not good. With all the illness going around school, I'm so lucky (and THANKFUL!) that I haven't gotten sick yet. I've been so exhausted this entire week but have been so determined to get to work every day, with choir and band contest being Saturday. I need a day where I can just crash and sleep. I'm supposed to get my bone marrow biopsy done on Tuesday but they can't do it with my counts being so low so who knows if it'll happen next week or not. I have to call them tomorrow and find out. So, we'll see what they say. I know I should be taking it easy but this is not the week for it. Once I get to Sunday, I can relax, sleep and get back on my feet. Keep praying!! I'm not through fighting this yet!

No comments: