Sunday, November 16, 2008

weekend

Well, Friday night was our final football game. It was a GREAT game and I hate that it's over. Thankfully the rain held off until the very end up the game. God is so great, isn't he? The bus ride there was a little hectic. I felt sick twice so we had to stop the bus. I felt SO bad but they said it was ok. The ride home was better, thank goodness. Then, yesterday, my parents came over to help do some stuff around the house. It was really nice to see them and have some company. We ate dinner at Bella's which was yummy. After they left, my friend Dawn stopped by. I hadn't seen her since before I got sick so it was so nice to visit with her. Today was just a lazy day. After my busy week, I was exhausted!! And the Bengals, of all things, TIED today. No one won. Weirdest game ever!!

As for the CJ's benefit, it went very well and I am SO thankful to everyone who had a part in it. I have 2 more years of treatment so all the fundraisers are such a blessing. I'm saving every penny too! 2 years is a long time and I want to be sure I can get through it. But I know with God's help, I will be fine. I am conquering this disease and coming out on top, a better person and stronger in my faith. Our God is an AWESOME God!!

No comments: