Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another post because I'm.......

LONELY!! This flipping sucks. I either need a roommate or a pet and considering I'm almost 26 years old, finding a decent roommate anymore is hard. I just get so bored and lonely sitting here at night, watching TV. I love my job, I love my house......just wish my family were in Celina. Not spread all over the darn state!!! It was so nice when my mom was here helping me out. Wonder if she'd come live with me??? haha....her hubby might not like that lol. I asked my sister if I could have one of her kids haha. I'm sure she'd let me for a day for sure, but not for keeps ;) Does anybody have any suggestions??? Living along is not fun!

1 comment:

amber said...

I wish I was home I would come see you everyday!!! I would consider getting a dog, they do keep very nice company and can be a great friend to you!! But I would get something that is already house trained so you don't have to deal with that through the winter months (trust me it wasn't fun)!!! So anyways I'm home and actually at the hospital right now with my sis who is not enjoying her labor so if you are free in the evenings this week I can come visit as much as you want or need!!! Let me know!! I'm here and I love you!!!