Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First full day

Today was my first full day back to work. I was actually able to get there at 8 (ok so it was 8:15 lol) and I stayed until 4. I have to say I am pooped!! It was a great day though and I plan on getting there tomorrow at 8 as well. I absolutely LOVE my job. It is the best job in the world and I thank God every day for allowing me to work at such a wonderful school and with such wonderful people and students. I LOVE IT!! Music is everything to me and I am so thankful to have a job in it. I look forward to going to work every day!

I've been feeling pretty good lately and I'm praying it continues. It was so beautiful outside today that I took a walk when I got home. The dr told me I need to start walking and getting some exercise. Next week's treatment is on Monday. I have to get the I.T. which is the shot in my spine that I HATE but I know is vital to my remission. I'm also supposed to get the intramuscular shot (the shot I reacted to last week) but they're not sure if they're going to continue to give it to me. The first time I got it, it was in 2 shots and I was fine. The second time, it was in 1 shot and I reacted so who knows. They'll tell me on Monday what they decided!!

Next Weds, the 12th, CJ Highmarks is having a benefit for me from 4-10. ALL tips and 40% of sales will be presented to me. They're also having an auction with merchandise from various local businesses at 7. I am so thankful to them for putting on this benefit. I can not thank them enough!! And I'm looking forward to attending and seeing my golfers!! =) As well as my friends and everyone else! Hope to see you all there!

No comments: