Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Feeling low

The past couple of days, I've been feeling kinda low. I'm trying not to let it get the best of me but I'm just so sick of feeling sick and tired, and my back aching and getting bill after bill that techinically the insurance should be paying so I have to make call after call to get it paid for......and not having anyone to talk to because it seems the majority of my friends have dissapeared....I'm not trying to have a bitchfest but this is a blog and a place to vent I guess. Things aren't completely bad. I mean I LOVE my job and being at work makes me happy. I love the people I work with and my students. I just hate missing and the past few days, I haven't been able to get there at 8:00. I'm trying, I really am. I just want to be normal again. I never in a million years thought this would be happening to me. And believe me, I'm still fighting this like mad because I will NOT let the enemy win. And feeling this way is the enemy working so please pray for me. I know God is with me and trying to carry me through, I just need to let Him work. So, enough complaing. Time to get positive again.

2 comments:

Ridenour Family said...

Hang in there! Don't feel bad about being discouraged sometimes, you are human! God will carry you through, just try find your strength in Him. Someday you will look back over all of this, and the rough times will be overshadowed by the great ones! I'm continuing to keep you in my prayers. (saw your picture in the Parkway Independent for your benefit!)

Jamie Temple said...

I am always thinking and praying for you. <3
My phone is on if you need to talk or just complain or cry, or rejoice in the lord with me or a prayer buddy.

Ilove ya hun. Keep your head up.
Psalms 37:4
-Jamie