Sunday, November 23, 2008

This cancer may get my body.....

but it can NOT get to my soul. This has been such an up and down week for me. For some reason, everything has just really been getting me down. The treatments, the bills, feeling sick....basically feeling sorry for myself, which I was told today that it's ok to do that every once in awhile. I went to church this morning and it really helped. To lean on my church family and God.....that's the best medicine. I'm still a little down, but I'm really looking forward to this week. And I don't have treatment until Dec. 1st!! So, I'm praying for a great week. Also, you may or may not know that the house I am renting has been for sale the entire time I've lived in it. Well, I'm trying to work it out so I can purchase it and get it off the market. I'm not sure how, with 2 more years of treatments and bills but I'm hoping and praying that maybe we can work out some sort of land contract until I'm through with chemo, then try to get a loan to purchase it. So, please pray that all of that works out!! I love this house so much, I want to stay for good. =) Well, have a good week everyone. Please keep me in your prayers. I know God is so wonderful and He is going to lift my spirits. God Bless!

No comments: