Monday, November 10, 2008

Treatment day

Today wasn't too bad. When we first got to the office, my nurse said I might be able to take this week off (which would've been fine with me!) but had to check with the dr first. Well, it turned out I got treatment anyways, which was ok. The I.T. of course was awful. When he inserted the needle into my spine, he was close to a nerve by my right leg so there was a pain shooting down it but the dr said it was normal and he was almost done. So, I made it through. I don't have to go back until next Thurday which is GREAT! The doctor said I'm doing so well and she's so glad. Same here! I'm a fighter and I will never give up. God has been with me through this entire disease and I know He will help me fight it and get rid of it. I AM HEALING! HE IS HEALING ME! And I praise Him daily for that. I have such a testimony to share with people and I can't wait to start!!

No comments: