Saturday, November 8, 2008

GO CAVS!

After a great week, I am exhausted! But it's a good exhausted =) I went to the game last night in Piqua and actually rode the bus with the band. It didn't bother my back or make me sick to my stomach which was good. The game was awesome and the Cavs won! It was a chilly game but I was dressed in multiple layers and kept warm. Next week should be an awesome game and I can't wait. Wednesday is also the CJ's fundraiser which I 'm also excited for. I can't wait to see everyone! Today, I don't think I'm doing a thing. It's cold and windy outside and I'm tired from a busy week. I think I'll just lay around the house and watch TV. I need to go to the store but don't feel like it today.....at least not right now....maybe later =) So, I'm going to take it easy and lounge around.

2 comments:

Ridenour Family said...

That's great to hear, Leigha! Glad to hear that you are starting to see some semblance of normal again! Enjoy your down time.
John & Tricia Ridenour

janet d said...

Leigha, We at C. J.'s are looking forward to Wednesday. We even get to wear jeans. You are an inspiration to us. Take one day at a time and don't overdue. When you feel good you tend to overdue.

Janet