Thursday, November 13, 2008

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who came out to the benefit last night! I'm pretty sure it was a huge success!! And thank you SO MUCH to my Highmarks family!! You guys rock and I love you all!!! I had so much fun last night seeing everyone and visiting with the customers. I think I sat down for a total of a half hour! The rest of the time, I was walking around talking. I was sore by the end of the night, but it was a good sore! =) I was so tired though so I didn't go to work today until 10:00. And my back was pretty sore this morning but I was much better after lunch. All in all, it was a pretty good day. Tomorrow night is the football game so pray for nice weather!! I'm so excited! I'll be sure to dress warmly and I'm praying its a dry night!

Thank you all again for coming out and supporting me last night. I truly appreciate it!! =)

No comments: