Sunday, December 21, 2008

Who needs a title?

My weekend went pretty good. Friday night we played New Bremen. Lost, which was a bummer but that's ok. Last night, we played St. Mary's and won. It was our first home game and I felt like I was running around like a crazy person! My legs were so sore today! I think it's from all the walking and climbing the bleacher stairs. But, I'll live. Last night was so fun. I love coaching and at home games, the pep band is there so I broke out my saxophone last night and played. =) Today, I completely overslept for church. Not sure what my problem is lately but I've been sleeping way to much! After the Bengals/Browns game, which the Bengals WON!!!! I cleaned my house and got the lasagna ready for our cheer Christmas party here tomorrow. So, now I'm just relaxing. I'm so excited for Christmas and spending time with my family!

No comments: