Sunday, December 7, 2008

weekend

Well, my weekend was pretty good. Yesterday, I spent the day with my sister in Ft. Wayne. It was a great day but since the weather got nasty, I ended up having to stay at her house. My nephews loved that! =) It was great to spend time with all of them though. Today was our Christmas band concert at school. After that, my brother took me out to eat for my birthday tomorrow. So, by time I got home at 7, it was the first time I'd been home to relax since yesterday morning!! I am so TIRED!!! But, it was a great weekend. My cold is finally going away, PTL! Tomorrow, my parents are coming down to take me out for my birthday. We're going to the Mongolian grill....yumm!! I'll be 26 and I am so grateful and blessed to be here after everything I've gone through this year. And I wil continue to kick this cancer's butt!!!

No comments: