Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thankful

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I know I did! It was so nice to spend time with my family and watch my nephews open their presents. They were both so excited. Especially Logan, who is 2. He would open one and just want to play with it, not caring he had more to open!! He's too funny. At one point last night, I thought back to last Christmas.....before cancer. It's so stranger to think back with me having cancer now. So unreal. But, the good news is, I felt just as normal this year as I did last year, which is a true blessing from God. I am so thankful to be here, enjoying another Christmas with my family. And so thankful that I felt like a normal person....cancer free!! And with God's good graces, I'll be cancer free for the rest of my life.

Chemo Tuesday went fine. There was a girl scout troupe there singing Christmas carols and playing bingo. I won 2 bingo games =) They also had cookies and hot chocolate for us. Such nice girls. The weather started to get bad while I was there so I ended up staying at my sister's. I'm now done with this course and have one more to go before I start maintanance. I don't go back until Jan. 5th and I get my bone marrow tested that day. I should start the last round on Jan. 12th. This last course is going to be tough, as it contains the stuff that makes me sick. Not looking forward to it but I know it's needed for my treatment. I'll be so glad when this is all over!! I am definiately sick and tired of feeling sick and tired!!

No comments: