Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting better

Today was treatment day and it was loooooong! I was at the office for 5 hours!!! Not fun. But, my cold is going away and the doctor said my counts are good so I should be getting better. I stopped in at CJ's tonight and actually picked up a serving shift for next Tuesday! =) I'm so excited! I want to slowly try and get back to work there so I figured one night would be good. It'll probably take me a bit to get back to my regular Weds night bartending shift, as that takes alot of heavy lifting but I will do it!! I've been feeling pretty normal lately, which is great. It's been so nice to go to work everyday! So, I'm excited to work at CJ's again. God is truly healing me and I am so blessed and thankful for that. I know I've been kinda down and lonely lately and worried about where I should live but I know God has a plan for me. I just have to pray for His guidance and be open to what He has in store. And be patient....which if you know me at all, you know that is something I lack! haha ;) So, I am trusting in the Lord with all my heart and leaning not on my own understanding. In all my ways, I'm acknowledging him and I know He will direct my path straight!! =) (One of my favorite bible verses!)

Yesterday, I put up my tree. Yes, all by myself. Very heavy but I did it!! So my house is all nice and Christmasey =) Stop by and check it out!!

No comments: