Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First night at Highmarks

Tonight was my first night back at Highmarks. I shared a party of about 20-25 people with another server and it went great. I had some trouble carrying the large tray's but the other servers helped out which I REALLY appreciated. My legs and back are only a little sore but other than that, it was so great to be back!! I'm actually thinking about picking up another shift on Saturday evening. It's nice to be out and around my Highmarks friends again. But, I'm going to wait and see how I feel tomorrow. I had a wonderful birthday dinner with my family last night. Very good food. I have treatment on Thursday and it includes the I.T. which is the spinal shot.....YUCK! The week of Christmas I have to get a bone marrow biopsy. Merry Christmas to me!! Not looking forward to that but we have to make sure I'm still in remission. Which I know I am. God is continually healing me on a daily basis. I am so thankful and blessed to be feeling so well. I pray that I continue to feel good. Well, I am wiped from my long day so I am off to bed!

No comments: