Friday, December 12, 2008

First game

Tonight was the first basketball game of the season and we won =) 59-57. Very exciting.

Chemo yesterday went fairly well. It was definitely a long day though. I was exhausted by time it was all over though. I have about 2 1/2 months more of hard core treatments. Then in March, I'll start my maintenance chemo, which is mainly pills and a once a month visit to the doctor. I can't wait for that!! Maintenance will last 2 years, which sucks, but at least it won't be too bad (at least it doesn't sound too bad!) And January and February's chemo isn't fun so pray I make it through that without any sickness!!

Well, I'm exhausted still from yesterday and today's long day so I'm off to bed. Tomorrow night, I'm working at CJ's again so I need to be rested! ;)

No comments: