Monday, December 22, 2008

Too funny

Some quotes I've found that made me laugh hysterically or were just good quotes. Because you've GOT to have a good attitude in order to fight this disease called cancer!!

Go ahead....poke my port
Dear cancer: You are a sorry piece of s#%* that's messed with the wrong person this time! I will destroy you and love every minute of it!! -Me
I shaved my head because I have cancer so quit staring!
I love the smell of chemo in the morning.
Stupid Chemo imtooyoungforthis.org
My oncologist is my BFF
I have cancer.....cancer does NOT have me
Hair design by chemo
I pay my oncologist big bucks for this hairstyle!
I've got chemobrain, what's your excuse?
Cancer may have started the fight....but I will finish it
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired
I'm confused....wait!....maybe I'm not. (Just blame it on the chemo)

There are so much more but it would make this post reeeeeeeeaally long if I posted them all. Tomorrow is chemo day....YAY! haha Not really but it's a fact of life. The weather is supposed to get bad again tomorrow so I'll most likely end up staying at my sister's. I HATE driving in snow and ice. Hopefully the weather will be ok for Weds so we can get to my parents for Christmas. I'd love a white christmas but it sounds like it's just going to be a wet one!!

No comments: