Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blaaaaaahhhhhh

Well I THOUGHT my cold was going away but I'm still fighting the stupid thing. I keep sneezing and my nose is running.....yuck. I just want it to go away!!! I need to feel better by the weekend!! Saturday, my sister Bri and I are going to hang out all day for my birthday. So excited! =) Monday is my actual birthday and my parents are coming down to go out to dinner with me. What do I want for my birthday, you ask?? HA Do I need to answer that? I want something that I can not have yet....NO MORE TREATMENTS!! But, I still have 2 more years of this crap. Oh well....thats my life I guess. And I'm getting through and kicking butt, which I will continue to do. But, I still plan on having a good birthday this year ;) I'm so thankful and blessed to be here another year!!

No comments: