Sunday, December 14, 2008

One more week

Only one more week of school, then we're off for 2 weeks!!! I'm so excited for Christmas break. I absolutely love Christmas and am so thankful to be here. It's been a very busy weekend. I've barely been home so I haven't beenable to relax much. Friday night was the game, last night I worked at CJ's, and today was our Christmas choir concert. It was a nice weekend but I'm ready to relax!! This week will also be a busy week so I'll be super ready for a nice 2 weeks off. It's been nice to work at CJ's twice this week. It gave me a little money to buy my family Christmas presents!=) God has really blessed me and my family has been so wonderful. I'm so thankful to have some extra money to get them gifts. And-some great news for today-the Bengals actually WON!! haha....I was so happy and shocked! So, all in all a good weekend but this week will be long! I'll actually be at work all 5 days! No treatment this week! I don't go back til the 23rd. Praise God for that!!

No comments: