Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Still sore

I am still sore from yesterday's bone marrow biopsy. Sleeping last night was pretty much out of the question, which was awful because I was so tired. I could only lay on the one side and even that wasn't comfortable. I was still in pain this morning so I didn't get to work til lunchtime. I'm still exhausted and am praying that I'm able to get a good nights sleep tonight. It sounds like we might be in for some more crappy weather tonight but I guess we'll see what happens. As for the book I've been reading, it's called Crazy, Sexy Cancer Tips. Sounds kinda crazy I know but it's a great book. It's basically a straight up, in your face approach to cancer. I really enjoy it. And my new approach on dressing up is already working. I got told today that I looked very nice ;) lol. And it made me feel great to be dressed up, even though I was still in pain. God is continually getting me through each and every day and I know He'll be here helping me through these next 2 rough months. I'm excited and ready to get to March as that is when I'll start my maintanance chemo. It'll be a once a month trip to the doctor then and mainly pills. Much better than now!! Thank you all for your continued prayers and keep the comments coming!! I love to get responses from people =)

1 comment:

Ridenour Family said...

What a cool name for a book!! I totally agree with the dressing theory (though I don't always follow it!) Hope you sleep better!
~Tricia