Saturday, January 17, 2009

Still blah

I have felt like crap since chemo Monday. Thankfully, I haven't had the hiccups again but my stomach has not settled down. I've just been very.....well....blah. We were cancelled Thursday and Friday which was kinda nice. I did absolutely nothing. Last night and tonight we had basketball games. I didn't feel the best for either but it was good to get out of the house. We won both games which is great. I'm hoping to make it to church tomorrow, depending on how I feel and how the roads are. Monday is another chemo day. Same stuff so another week of yuckiness. February will be worse than this so I'm trying to prepare myself. Don't really think there's a way but I'm ready for March so I'm looking ahead! Almost done with all this crap for the most part. It's been rough but a blessing in disguise. Ready for the next chapter of my life!!

No comments: