Sunday, January 4, 2009

Does anybody still read my blog??

Does anybody seriously still read this thing?? Cause I haven't gotten any comments lately and that's just depressing lol. I know my family still reads it.....at least I think they do. And, even if no one does read it, this is like my online personal diary and I kinda like being able to vent =) So far, 2009 has been great. Granted, we're only 4 days in but still. Tomorrow is the dreaded bone marrow day. Not exactly looking forward to that!! But, I know it's needed to see how I'm progressing. So, pray that it goes well and is not to painful!!

2 comments:

amber said...

Hey Chica, I still read it!!! I get online and check to see if you've update everyday!! I'll pray that all goes well with everything tomorrow. I won't be coming home for a while (prob not till the end of the month) but when I do we should do dinner or something. Take care, love ya.

Am

Jamie Temple said...

I still read! I may be a couple posts behind, but I still read!! I'm coninually praying for you and knowing that God is holding your hands. Love ya sista! Keep smiling, God loves you!