Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snowy weekend

My week went fairly well. I'm still getting over the soreness of my bone marrow biopsy. It's not as sore as it was but I still have to watch how I sit and lay down and if I bump it.....OUCH! Last night's b-ball game was against Parkway which was kinda strange for me. I graduated from there and coached cheer there the last 3 years so it was almost awkward lol. And, the basketball team is doing pretty good this year. It was really good to see my old cheerleaders. Their coach for the time being is my old coach, Michelle, who I love so I was excited to see her. I knew it was going to be an exciting game and boy, was I right. We ended up winning, which was awesome. I had so much fun, as always, playing with the pep band. I can't say enough how much I absolutely love my job!! =) We were supposed to have a game tonight but it was cancelled due to weather. So, I'm just relaxing at home, watching Friends (what else!) and the Ravens/Titans game (Go Titans!). Tomorrow, weather permitting, I'm going to take my nephew, Brandt to see Bedtime Stories after church. So, hopefully the weather cooperates. I start my new course of treatment on Monday, which should be interesting. It's all new chemo for me except for one kind, so I'm worried it'll make me sick. I also have to get I.T. chemo, which is the chemo in my spine. Not looking forward to that, especially since my back is still sore from the bone marrow. So, keep me in your prayers! The first 2 weeks of Feb. I'll have 2 weeks of 4 day treatment, which is the stuff that makes me sick AND gives me high fevers. I'm praying that this time, it doesn't bother me. I can not afford to miss anymore work. I'm already not going to be getting paid through the summer since I haven't been working every day so I'm not sure how I'm going to get by. I'm hoping to get back to CJ's in March so I may have to pick up some extra hours in the summer. But, I have faith that God will provide. He always does and He has never left my side through this entire ordeal. I'm going to stay positive and not worry =) This is my year.....my turn to have a GREAT year! =)

No comments: