Wednesday, June 3, 2009

update

Still in the hospital but thankfully, they've figured out what it is. It's a golf ball size abcess on my stomach. They don't want to do surgery cause it takes to long for my body to fight off the infection. The other option was to stick a needle in it to drain it out. But, as of today, they decided to treat it with antibiotics and pain meds. I'm feeling a little better but not 100% yet. I'm praying this goes away quickly so that the transplant doesn't get delayed. As of right now, it's delayed but I haven't heard how long. They're doing another bone marrow biospy on me tomorrow, which I'm not looking forward to it but again, I know it's needed in order to make sure everythings still going as planned. So, keep those prayers coming. Satan keeps trying to throw up road blocks but with God and the power of all your prayers, we just keep knocking them down. And we will continue to do so!!!! Keep the faith......Win the fight.

No comments: