Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Slightly early arrival to James......

Well, after attempting to deal with my stomach pain, I finally said enough is enough and had Richard, my step-dad, bring me to the OSU ER. And it's a good thing we did. Apparently, I have an abcess on my stomach the size of a golf ball. They don't want to do surgery as that would delay the transplant quite a bit, so they're looking into anti-biotics and possibly draining some of it out with a needle. I'll know more tomorrow morning. It has not been a fun night/day. We got to the ER at 5pm Monday and didn't get into an actual room until 7am Tuesday. I've had like no sleep....I'm so exhausted. They've done a ton of tests and I'm not even sure if they're done yet. But, as long as they figure out what's wrong and fix it quickly, so we can stay on track with the transplant. So, keep those prayers coming!! Right now, my pain isn't too bad but they're trying to keep it under control. I'm definitely ready for the pain to be gone for GOOD!!! And to move onto the transplant stage. But we can't do that until this infection is gone. So, I'll keep posted. I know I haven't blogged much but between the pain and my internet at home being temperamental.....it's been rough. Well, I'm so tired I keep dozing off in front of my laptop. Keep praying!! God is still working, even with all of these speed bumps the enemy keeps throwing in my face. God and I will prevail through it all!!!

No comments: