Saturday, June 6, 2009

Quick update

Just wanted to let you know that they are ggoing to me moving me to the ICU. This will only be sure I stay healthy. This new chemo is very, very strong so they want to sure that I stay could so we can proceed with the transpant. I'm slightly nervous about gong to the ICU, but I know GOD will get through . I'll conitne to stay stong in my faith. God will get me through as He had.=) Keep up though prayers and thoughts. Sorry for the shot blog. I do no feel well. Talk to you all so!!

3 comments:

Keith said...

God bless, Leigha. We continue to pray as you face this Goliath.

amber said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers hun. You are so strong and such a fighter.

Bri said...

Honey....my sister....my bestest friend, when you get out of your drug induced fog, you need to reread this blog. I found it quite entertaining to read aloud. You can definately tell you're on some good drugs. Lol. Love you and get better soon!!!! We have lots of sister stuff to do!!!