Monday, June 15, 2009

Realization's

Mom came back last night. She came after Bri, Logan, Owen and Aunt Julie were here which was awesome. It was so great to see them. Logan was so good while he was here!! I loved seeing the kids. It really brightened my day. It's nice to have mom back though too. At first, I told her she didn't have to be there, I was fine on my own. But, then we started talking and she told me some things that I wasn't aware of. Like the absess on my stomach was now being considered a tumor and the leukimia had come back again which is why I had much stronger chemo in the ICU. I guess I just didn't realize how bad it had gotten. Honestly, she scared me. But, she also reminded me that fear is not of God. So, I put thee behhind thee!! God is still right here, getting me through and He has not left. I am so thankful to still be here and am going to kick this thing in the butt!! We're going to hit remission this time and get the transplant and be cured by the grace of God!!! I have complete faith in my Savior and you should too! Thank you for your continue prayers! Keep them coming!! God is still healing and will heal until I'm cured.

No comments: