Friday, June 19, 2009

Not giving up

Well, the biopsy still showed signs of leukemia.....not what we were hoping for. But, I know God has a plan and I am going to be healed. We'll find out Monday from the dr what the next step is so keep praying. I know God is healing me in His time. And I will fight this and BEAT this!!! As for the absess on my stomach, dr said it's looking much better and smaller which is good news. So, some good news and some bad news. But, we know God is still healing. So, thank you for the prayers. Keep them coming!!! We will win this!!

2 comments:

Ridenour Family said...

Leigha-I just saw an article about you in the Photo Star! You are in my continued prayers.
~Tricia

Jamie Temple said...

Thinking about you daily, and have my church praying for you. I am praying for you.
Being an outsider looking in, not just in your circumstance but when we were going through this with Ryan, you just gotta learn to lean not on your own understanding. God is so complex, and our "plans", even doctor's "plans", may not always be the way God wants us. Just trust, open your ears and heart and mind and listen to what He is telling you. Even if it is not the direction everyone wants you to go, if it's God's will it must be done. THIS DOES NOT MEAN GIVE UP BY ANY MEANS!!!!! Just trust God, He has plans, He has a goal, He has a purpose for you. I love you Leigha!!! God is with you, surrounding you always, and is holding your hand. I know He is, because I pray for that daily.
XOXO
Jamie