Saturday, June 13, 2009

Still here

Sorry it's been so long. When we came to the OSU ER, I ended up going to the ICU, which I didn't expect and kinda don't remember a few days. Apparently they moved me to ICU because the chemo they were going to start was stronger than anything I'd had before so they wanted to keep close eye on me. Well, I can tell you I dont remember a thing. I've been coherent for a few days but its been so hard to get on the computer-due to being confused for a few days, and my finger tips have been hurting because they've been testing my sugar. Fingers still hurt but not confused and able to function better =) I'm now in room 1065 south I believe. There's nothing in here to tell me for sure that's right but I'm 99% sure lol. Feeling much better. Missing my family-Bri and the kids mostly as mom and Rich have been here like the entire time-THANK YOU! So, call or text and come visit. Send stuff. Whatever you want. Getting bored but am going to be here awhile. Once my counts are good, and I'm stable, they'll do a marrow then hopefully I'll be ready for transplant!! So keep ipraying!! God is still working even when I was incohorent lol. God is awesome! =)

No comments: