Thursday, July 9, 2009

sorry for the delay

I know its been awhile but I havent really had a signal and I'm hoping I have one here long enough to get this posted. Things have been going good since being at home. I've needed platelets twice, which we need to pray I no longer need those,as the dr said he wont approve anymore. The dr believes theres nothing more that can be done for me. Discouraging to hear but I KNOW without a doubt that God is healing me along with the vitamins. I have such a huge ministery to share once Im healed. And I know that God is healing me. He is such a strong and powerful God. I will not give up. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS!!! =) GOD IS IN CONTROL.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hey Leigha, I have a little something I'd like to send to you. Can you FB message me or email me with your address? My email is jpond_24@yahoo.com

janet d said...

Leigha lost her fight this morning. Whe has gone home to her Lord. Leigha we love you and will miss you.