Thursday, July 2, 2009

Quick blog from home

This is going to be short as I never know how long I'll maintain my signal. This have been treat since being home. Sleeping in your own bed and just being at your own house makes all the difference in the world!! I've been feeling good, taking lots of vitamins for my treatment. I've had so many visitors this week!! But, it's been good. Feel free to come visit. I'm at myapartment in Celina. I just ask that you call ahead so I can plan for your visit. God is forever working in me. I thank you all for your continued prayers and support. With Him and prayer, I will continue to WIN THIS FIGHT!! God is in control.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear your feeling good and able to rest in the comfort of your own home!

With faith and prayer,

Melissa

amber said...

Just wanted to let you know you continue to be in my thoughts!! I love you girlie and I'm glad you are doing well. I will be home the weekend of the 18th so I will prob. stop by then.

Love ya,
Am

PoemLover said...

Hey Leigha It's me Crystal really hoping your feeling a little bit better. Band starts in 2 weeks and it won't be the same without you there. Hope you get well really soon and come back.


All my Prays
Crystal